Who We Are
Power Slab is owned by Mr. Joshua Altstatt right here in the great State of Oklahoma serving tulsa foundation repair needs as well as oklahoma city foundation repair needs who has an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating. Your home has my name on it when I repair it and you can rest assured I will stop at no stone unturned to make you the happiest customer period. We don't get paid unless the customer is happy. Call (918) 210-4979
50 Years of staff knowledge in the construction field.
We offer fast quotes...same day service...Talk to an engineer or repair tech today and within 1 hour you can have a hassle free quote fast and quick...No Commitments...No Obligations...No High Pressure...Call today (918) 210-4979 for a free estimate.
Why You Should Choose PowerSlab Foundation Repair
1. A+ Better Business Bureau Rated
2. Lifetime Home Warranty Protection
3. Competitor Savings 15% Coupon Price Guarantee
4. Stronger Piers
5. Lots of Pier Products To Choose From
6. We customize each pier for each problem
7. Lowest Prices in the industry GUARANTEED
8. Engineers that care about your home
9. The PowerSlab Pump Jack System is the best
10.We don't use Sub-Crews-We employee our own Professional American Good Old Boys who take great pride in your home foundation repair.
Call us (918) 210-4979 for a free estimate.
Repair Process tailored to each homeowner problem.
1. Each home is different and there is never only one type of pier you should use because each foundation is different due to soil, water and climate conditions.
2. We analyze the soil, taking the age of the home, square footage, how many load bearing walls, the type of brick, siding, wood, rock or other outside structure for your walls, any fireplaces, garages, gutter systems and where the water drains from your home and use simple math in discovering where your home is finding weak support.
3. We then dig holes with our specialized equipment that are 2x2 squares around the perimeter of your home keeping the care to make sure your yard is kept in good shape.
4. Depending on the type of pier we use several different pieces of equipment from excavators that use hydraulic attachments as well as multiple electric pump machines to push piers deep in the ground.
5. The pier is then pushed into place with our PowerSlab Pump Jacks to sit directly underneath your slab footing.
6. The pier is then tied directly into your footing with unique steel reinforced concrete using a 90,000 lb pump jack bolt. Sometimes up to 8 different ones are used at a time giving a staggering 720,000 lbs of support for every 32 feet. This load can vary depending on the depth each pier is driven and placed.
Call (918) 210-4979 for a free estimate.
Pier Types and products we sell, produce and service
1. Titan III HomeShield Pier.
2. D-Drive Concrete Footer Pier.
3. Corkscrew Titan II Mini Pier.
4. Helical Pier.
5. Push Pier System.
6. Screw Spiral Pier.
7. Steel Pier.
8. Hippo Pier with EnviroCoatings
Each pier system gives you peace of mind with a lifetime warranty at affordable prices made right here in America.
Call (918) 210-4979 for a free estimate